Have you ever wanted your Christmas decor to resemble the spreads in magazines? Well you can with these tips!
If you would like to step up your Christmas decor this upcoming year, then this is the post for you! There are a few tricks that can make your decor appear to be cohesive and very easy on the eyes.
- Have a consistent color palette.
- Come up with a theme; rustic, candy canes, snowy white Christmas, etc.
- Add sparkle, stick with one color; gold silver or rose gold.
- Do not decorate with small items in a large space, your decor will be lost!
- Have a center focus among many pieces of decor.
- Tidy up your rooms so the decor can be the center of attention.
- Always add classic elements; Christmas wreaths, mistletoe, candy canes.
- Do not let decor take up entertaining space, it can only end in disaster.
- The dinnerware should match the theme you choose for the year.
- Take pictures of this years theme to see how you can make it better for next year.