Use these printables to organize your home!
Use these printables to organize your home. Included in this set are:
- 1 To Do List
- 1 Menu
- 1 Grocery List
- 1 Calendar Template
- 1 Blank Patterned Sheet
Here is a short guide to setup:
1. PRINTING All items are 11″ x 14″ printables. You can print online at iprintfromhome or add to a usb and print at your local print shop. You may ask your respective printing company to enlarge your printables or make them smaller at your request. Each printable is a high quality 300 dpi, allowing for a clear image when printed.
2. FRAMING Choosing your frames depends on your taste and home decor! Shop for a frame suited for an 11″ x 14″ print. The frame should have a glass front to allow you to write over it and to wipe away when ready.
3. MARKERS High quality dry erase markers to write on your frames are essential. Here is a link to dry erase markers on Amazon.
4. ENJOY Keep organized and focused with these new additions to your home!
The complete set is available in the link below. Each piece was handwritten and made to be a matching set in your home.
COMMAND CENTER PRINTABLE TEMPLATES:
FREE BLANK CALENDAR PRINTABLE TEMPLATES:
Happy organizing & planning!
If you have decided on the idea of decorating your home or office with a snowy Christmas theme, then we have some resources for you here at Printable Haven.
Snow decor can look chic and sophisticated. If done correctly, snowy white decor can create a tranquil Christmas atmosphere in your home or office. Using white or cream accents can offset darker colors that you may have in furniture or wall paint. This can bring all of the attention on your decor and make you seem more prepared for this holiday season.
Below are some items and ideas that can inspire you to create the perfect snowy atmosphere.
This white decor images by Evite.com can give you ideas on what colors compliment a white decor; silver and gold add sparkle and add an edge to your white decor. Clear accents also make a nice addition to your decor.
Decorate your mantle with banners in white lettering and candle holders. A nice wreath is always perfect for Christmas.
Black and white printables are easy to print, frame and place on a mantle or your gallery wall. They can serve as the focal point for your decorations.
Create a snowy Christmas village with brown homes and snowy trees. This is great for adults and curious children, it also serves as a talking point.
Nothing says a white Christmas like a white tree. This can be the final step in your decor plans. HGTV has great tips for decorating an all white Christmas tree.
Have you ever wanted your Christmas decor to resemble the spreads in magazines? Well you can with these tips!
If you would like to step up your Christmas decor this upcoming year, then this is the post for you! There are a few tricks that can make your decor appear to be cohesive and very easy on the eyes.
- Have a consistent color palette.
- Come up with a theme; rustic, candy canes, snowy white Christmas, etc.
- Add sparkle, stick with one color; gold silver or rose gold.
- Do not decorate with small items in a large space, your decor will be lost!
- Have a center focus among many pieces of decor.
- Tidy up your rooms so the decor can be the center of attention.
- Always add classic elements; Christmas wreaths, mistletoe, candy canes.
- Do not let decor take up entertaining space, it can only end in disaster.
- The dinnerware should match the theme you choose for the year.
- Take pictures of this years theme to see how you can make it better for next year.