If you have decided on the idea of decorating your home or office with a snowy Christmas theme, then we have some resources for you here at Printable Haven.
Snow decor can look chic and sophisticated. If done correctly, snowy white decor can create a tranquil Christmas atmosphere in your home or office. Using white or cream accents can offset darker colors that you may have in furniture or wall paint. This can bring all of the attention on your decor and make you seem more prepared for this holiday season.
Below are some items and ideas that can inspire you to create the perfect snowy atmosphere.
This white decor images by Evite.com can give you ideas on what colors compliment a white decor; silver and gold add sparkle and add an edge to your white decor. Clear accents also make a nice addition to your decor.
Decorate your mantle with banners in white lettering and candle holders. A nice wreath is always perfect for Christmas.
Black and white printables are easy to print, frame and place on a mantle or your gallery wall. They can serve as the focal point for your decorations.
Create a snowy Christmas village with brown homes and snowy trees. This is great for adults and curious children, it also serves as a talking point.
Nothing says a white Christmas like a white tree. This can be the final step in your decor plans. HGTV has great tips for decorating an all white Christmas tree.
Decorating for the holidays on a budget? Take a look at some decor pieces that will help you save to buy gifts for your loved ones. All items listed are under $10. Happy shopping!
1. Gorgeous snow flake window decals. $8.00 from IvLHechoConAmor on Etsy.
2. Red and white chevron table runner. $5.99+ (depending on size) from CaysonDecor on Etsy.
3. Noel Faux Chalkboard Calligraphy Printable, $5.00 for a 5 x 7 and 8 x 10 from Printable Haven on Etsy.
4. Be Merry Door and Wall Decal, $5.00 from HouseHoldWords on Etsy.
5. Christmas Paper Garlands, $10.00 from MailboxHappiness on Etsy.
6. Rustic Christmas Tree Sign, $9.00 from WoodandGrainDesigns on Etsy.
7. Rustic Wood Decor Coaster, $7.00 from WoodenDecorate on Etsy.
8. Rustic Wooden Christmas Tree, $8.00 from PrincessandtheMonkey on Etsy.
9. Gingerbread Man Printable Wall Art, $5.00 from Printable Haven on Etsy.
10. 50 Small Pine Cones, $5.43 from HandiCraftWoodThings on Etsy.
Hope these listings ease the costs of your holiday shopping. Enjoy!
Are you deathly excited for Halloween? Here are some costumes that you can make from scratch with just printable instructions + store bought materials.
The Half Cat Mask – For less than $5, you can download the PDF to print and follow along to make these masks from colored cardboard. This may go great with a monochromatic onesie!The 4 Legged Stilt Spirit – This is probably the most complex as far as assembly goes, but it surely won’t be a forgettable costume. For $10, you can print the instructions for this costume and make one to customize as your very own creature.
Plague Doctor Mask / Bunny Mask – These eerie masks show that you can paint and add any elements to your Halloween costume you would like.
The Moose Mask – This DIY mask has a striking resemblance to an actual moose!
The Elephant Mask – This mask has an elaborate trunk that makes it look almost realistic.