If you have decided on the idea of decorating your home or office with a snowy Christmas theme, then we have some resources for you here at Printable Haven.
Snow decor can look chic and sophisticated. If done correctly, snowy white decor can create a tranquil Christmas atmosphere in your home or office. Using white or cream accents can offset darker colors that you may have in furniture or wall paint. This can bring all of the attention on your decor and make you seem more prepared for this holiday season.
Below are some items and ideas that can inspire you to create the perfect snowy atmosphere.
This white decor images by Evite.com can give you ideas on what colors compliment a white decor; silver and gold add sparkle and add an edge to your white decor. Clear accents also make a nice addition to your decor.
Decorate your mantle with banners in white lettering and candle holders. A nice wreath is always perfect for Christmas.
Black and white printables are easy to print, frame and place on a mantle or your gallery wall. They can serve as the focal point for your decorations.
Create a snowy Christmas village with brown homes and snowy trees. This is great for adults and curious children, it also serves as a talking point.
Nothing says a white Christmas like a white tree. This can be the final step in your decor plans. HGTV has great tips for decorating an all white Christmas tree.
Decorating for the holidays on a budget? Take a look at some decor pieces that will help you save to buy gifts for your loved ones. All items listed are under $10. Happy shopping!
1. Gorgeous snow flake window decals. $8.00 from IvLHechoConAmor on Etsy.
2. Red and white chevron table runner. $5.99+ (depending on size) from CaysonDecor on Etsy.
3. Noel Faux Chalkboard Calligraphy Printable, $5.00 for a 5 x 7 and 8 x 10 from Printable Haven on Etsy.
4. Be Merry Door and Wall Decal, $5.00 from HouseHoldWords on Etsy.
5. Christmas Paper Garlands, $10.00 from MailboxHappiness on Etsy.
6. Rustic Christmas Tree Sign, $9.00 from WoodandGrainDesigns on Etsy.
7. Rustic Wood Decor Coaster, $7.00 from WoodenDecorate on Etsy.
8. Rustic Wooden Christmas Tree, $8.00 from PrincessandtheMonkey on Etsy.
9. Gingerbread Man Printable Wall Art, $5.00 from Printable Haven on Etsy.
10. 50 Small Pine Cones, $5.43 from HandiCraftWoodThings on Etsy.
Hope these listings ease the costs of your holiday shopping. Enjoy!
Have you ever wanted your Christmas decor to resemble the spreads in magazines? Well you can with these tips!
If you would like to step up your Christmas decor this upcoming year, then this is the post for you! There are a few tricks that can make your decor appear to be cohesive and very easy on the eyes.
- Have a consistent color palette.
- Come up with a theme; rustic, candy canes, snowy white Christmas, etc.
- Add sparkle, stick with one color; gold silver or rose gold.
- Do not decorate with small items in a large space, your decor will be lost!
- Have a center focus among many pieces of decor.
- Tidy up your rooms so the decor can be the center of attention.
- Always add classic elements; Christmas wreaths, mistletoe, candy canes.
- Do not let decor take up entertaining space, it can only end in disaster.
- The dinnerware should match the theme you choose for the year.
- Take pictures of this years theme to see how you can make it better for next year.